Dogs love them. Great for dogs that love to chew.
Naturally shed from Australian Deer. They will not splinter, can last for months and are full of nutrients.
They do not have an odour or residue like beef bones so are perfect for an indoor treat.
- if your dog is chewing the antler constantly, give as a treat for a controlled period each day, say 1 to 2 hours.
- Your dog should be allowed to grind down no more than 1cm of antler per few days.
- Take the antler away once it is small enough for them to swallow whole.
- Intense chewers need the most dense/heavier pieces.
- If your dog is not interested at first, try rubbing the antler a little with a file or sandpaper, or soaking in water overnight.