We make fresh to order, so all good things take time. We collect all orders placed in a given week by Sunday midnight, then order fresh produce to make and deliver the following week.
You don't need to be home to receive your delivery. We use refrigerated couriers for end to end, temperature-controlled delivery. We seal your order in fully-insulated boxes with ice packs to keep cool for up to 10 hours after we deliver to your door.
Please take the time to read our delivery info page for details. You can also check delivery coverage to your postcode on this page.
How Shipping Works
- Place your order
- Immediately receive your confirmation email with ETA details
- Wait for the Monday following your order when fresh produce is ordered
- Delivery is scheduled for the date mentioned in your ETA email, the week after you order
- An SMS with a tracking link is sent in the evening, the night before delivery
- Your yummy food is delivered to you!
Note you can also leave shipping instructions at the cart review step before checkout.